The CSUSM Writing Center has embarked on an ongoing project, building an Online Resource Network in order to assist students who need more than a 30-minute session provided in the Writing Center itself. Once reviewing the available materials, if a student needs help with further interpretation, an appointment can be made at the Writing Center with one of our trained tutors.
This is the Expanded Resources portion of the CSUSM WC Resource Site Network.
- Should an Intro or Conclusion Be a Certain Length?
- Writing An Introduction
- Fleshing Out A Paper
- What Should A Conclusion Do/Have?
- What Makes a History Paper Unique?
- Presenting a Paper
- E-Mail Etiquette
- Commonly confused words (Word document compiled from http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/words/commonly-confused-words)
- 28 Rules For English Spelling (Word document sourced from http://www.riggsinst.org/28rules.aspx)